|Posted on November 16, 2015 at 10:20 AM|
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” Napoleon Hill
• When you put things off, you are putting yourself into a time debt.
• Inaction destroys opportunities and kills dreams
• Procrastination sets you under pressure.
• Putting things off makes easy tasks seem very hard.
• Abandoned or unfinished tasks deflate your self-confidence and punctures your self-esteem.
• Unfulfilled promises can damage your reputation.
• Habitual procrastination always bring you to a sorrowful and regretful end.
“Today, stop making excuses for why you can’t get it done and start focusing on all the reasons why you must make it happen.”