|Posted on November 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM|
Life is full of ups and downs. It’s not how many times we fail or fall that matters, it’s our ability to rise and recover each time we fail.
Your ability to rise lies hugely on your understanding of failure and your ability to handle failure.
“Your attitude towards failure determines your altitude after failure”
1. Failure is not a dead end or destination, it’s a temporary detour or event
2. Failure is not an enemy, rather an experience.
3. Failure is not an opposite of success, it’s part of success.
4. Failure is not final, it’s an opportunity to start again.
5. Failure is not a proof of your incompetence, rather an evidence you are making progress
6. Failure is not a loss, it’s a gain because you learned to grow.
7. Failure is not an undertaker, it’s a teacher.
In as much as failure is not something to be proud of, it is not anything to be ashamed of...
“Don’t let your failure defeat you, rather let it inspire you”